I don't mean to sound partial or anything, but those have got to the cutest two little boys in the world. :) Love you!
guess you could say three with gator :)
Happy New Year to you Ms. Pam with many calves to come! I love your blue healers! We are looking for another outside dog for protection! We miss our red healer so much, she kept everyone inside their vehicles! LOL
We only have Bandit on the left now - we loss Bear a few years back - but Bandit is protective - it's in their genes :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I don't mean to sound partial or anything, but those have got to the cutest two little boys in the world. :) Love you!
guess you could say three with gator :)
Happy New Year to you Ms. Pam with many calves to come! I love your blue healers! We are looking for another outside dog for protection! We miss our red healer so much, she kept everyone inside their vehicles! LOL
We only have Bandit on the left now - we loss Bear a few years back - but Bandit is protective - it's in their genes :)
Post a Comment