Feb 12, 2010

Another bull - he was born a couple of days ago - the last pic is a little heifer (i think) born last night -

1 comment:

Chris said...

Sweet! We had a couple calvees in this snow and they look like a frozen popcycle! They are ok, but hate it when they are born in cold weather. I agree with the wanna be cowboys! They like the dress, but not the work! Hummm does that surprise me? NO, my dad is 78 and can still work me in the ground, that is because we are use to real work. My CPA called me Wednesday and said they were really cutting down on the farmers, that we probably will get audited! It makes me mad, they do not have a clue how much it cost to run a farm! I am sure this is something else the government is trying to stop, "farmers" so they can control "everything"! I sure miss the good ol days! Your calves look great! And happy!