Feb 8, 2010

Let it snow !??????? 4 and 1/2 inches so far

5 comments:

Lori said...

I imagine there will be a ton of wrecks on that hill of yours out there tonight. Make Dad go build you a snowman!

Pam said...

Your dad went out at 530 to check cows found limb on the fence behind the house - fixed it a little - tomorrow we will be fixin fence most of the day I am sure - yeah right on the snowman :)

Lori said...

Ahhh...the life of farmers. Who needs retirement, laying on the beach and a cold drink in your hand? You have cows!! :)

Pam said...

You know what I could say to you - :))))))

Chris said...

You guys got a lot of snow! This makes it hard on the farmers! Calling for more Sunday here! I haven't seen this much snow in YEARS! Hope it kills all the pests that are around in the summer time!